• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Zombie apocolypse in Kansas

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Ok, one of the last places I'd expect to have to deal with this is Kansas. Except maybe Wichita. I mean it's flat as pancake, so plenty of long range plinking is available.

And to make sure Kansas takes the zombie apocalypse seriously, Brownback plans to officially declare October "Zombie Preparedness Month" during a ceremonial event Friday at the Kansas Statehouse.

Zombie Preparedness Month, however, is not actually about planning a defense for viral reincarnate flesh eaters. Instead, Brownback's administration wants to capitalize on pop culture's zombie obsession to raise awareness about disaster planning and response.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/energy/why-is-kansas-preparing-for-the-zombie-apocalypse-20140924

But I'm prepared just in case any of those Kansas Zombies manage to make it across the Big Muddy. ;)

m590full.jpg

samurai.jpg

tantoopen.jpg

GailsSW.jpg

glamshot.jpg

belgian2.jpg

I'd be all in he Indiana had one. In all reality not many people even have a,clue what kind of catastrophic events are looming. Let alone prepared for them.

Back