• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New AR Project...

Love it.

My SCAR 16s came with one from the factory and I've been runnin that one for a few years. Figured I'd give it a try on the pistol and it works like a charm. Keeps the muzzle down and the gas outta my FOV, but it pops like a .308... :lol:

The pistol looks great, LES. I like the dust cover as well. Did you have that one made? I have not seen that particular one yet.
I have also been looking at the Accu-Shot mono pods, but they seem more for the benchrest rifles. I have not gotten into that yet.

Love that cover. I'm getting a custom one made as well. I just got an update from the guy over the weekend and it should be here shortly.

tcecil88 said:
The pistol looks great, LES. I like the dust cover as well. Did you have that one made? I have not seen that particular one yet.
I have also been looking at the Accu-Shot mono pods, but they seem more for the benchrest rifles. I have not gotten into that yet.

Thank you Sir.

I found the company a while back and really like their message. Posted a write-up in the product review section, you should check 'em out...

Modern Musket

As for the Accushot, it's great for controlling the rifle with fine movement. Works about like a squeeze bag, but once you're set you don't have to keep the pressure on. I've got these on three of my bench rifles and they work great for shooting prone as well. Here's a write-up I did on them a while back...

Accushot PRM: Precision Rail Monopod Review

I know this is a older thread but I'm going to reread the first few pages to help with my build! is the kns kit worth it? If so next parts I order!

I use the KNS anti-rotation pins on all mine.

Not to say they're absolutely necessary, but it's just one less variable to worry about...

I'll wait til the both of you are done to ensure that my next one will conquer all! Buwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I have no doubt that you can build a good gun.

No doubt whatsoever.

I've seen your handiwork before.

No.

You can be as humble as you want, you can deny it all you want, but you can't hide skills.

Thanks for the kind words.

I got tired of looking at the stripped lower that's been sit'n in the safe for the past year and a half or so. This one should be fun...

Back