• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Devil deer ;)

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
New buck in the neighborhood.

spikebuck.jpg~original

Nice little spike!!

Young buck. Probably about a year and a half old.

Wish I could hunt off my front porch though.

I'd have the night vision fired up about every other night while rockin' in my green chair on the porch. ;)

Young buck. Probably about a year and a half old.

Wish I could hunt off my front porch though.

I'd have the night vision fired up about every other night while rockin' in my green chair on the porch. ;)

This is the second buck I caught on the camera. If I get lucky I might get a pic or 2 of a fight in the next month or so.

I have never gotten pictures of two bucks fighting on my trail cams, so if you do, please let me see it.

I have however gotten a few pics of a doe rared up on its' hind legs like the long rangers horse Silver and another where a young buck was proceeding to mount the back of a young doe.

But never 2 bucks fighting.

I have never gotten pictures of two bucks fighting on my trail cams, so if you do, please let me see it.

I have however gotten a few pics of a doe rared up on its' hind legs like the long rangers horse Silver and another where a young buck was proceeding to mount the back of a young doe.

But never 2 bucks fighting.

I sure will. It's kind of a rare sight. About 10 years ago I got lucky and watched a couple bucks go at it out in the front yard about 75 yds away, but not since then. Didn't have a camera handy at the time and it only lasted a few minutes.

That guy would eat really nice.............
sandwich buck, slap em between two pieces of bread and go......be a shame to kill such a youngn'......unless your hurtn for food, much different than just filling a tag

saw a skunk fight last week, man they go at it!

Back