• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Fox news reporting possible terrorist attack in NY

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Just as the title says.

Coverage on fox news now.

Not online in print yet.

Apparently a hatchet/ax wielding man attacking police.

Fox said assailants facebook has a lot of muslim stuff and was a convert.

I watched fox news last nite. They had a 30 second blurb on it....pretty much useless...and it happened during the day and they said it was "breaking news"....

Media sux...

As usual NYC cops shot a bystander in the process.

Dude rock is dead but I see more of these instances popping up in lone wolf attacks.

Last edited:
Good ol NYC. Wonder how soon we will see ax/hatchet ban legislation.

Poor cop was rookie on the job for 4 mths. Hope he makes a fast full recovery.

Just another Nut job out on the streets of NY.

,,,,,,he's a good boy when he takes his meds...

That's what will be on tonight's news when they interview the neighbors.

“Helicopters, big military will be useless on their own soil,” Thompson raged in a private Facebook post, Fox News reported.

“They will not be able to defeat our people if we use guerilla warfare. Attack their weak flanks,” he added.

“There’s nothing we know at this time that would indicate that [Islamic terrorism] is the case,” Police Commissioner William Bratton said at a press conference at Jamaica Hospital.

A suggestion to the NYPD...if it smells like terrorism, it is!

Everything I see on the media about this sort of thing bemoans the inability of our police, intel, and other agencies to deal with these so-called "lone wolf" attacks.

Well, here's a solution: Lighten up on State & Federal firearms restrictions, and allow citizens to open or concealed carry without a license any damn place they want. Don't prosecute some citizen for doing what y'all are obviously unable to do. Allow us to protect ourselves, our neighbors and our country. In other words get the hell out of the way - we can deal with this. We did it in the past and we can do it today. :mad:

Back