• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Has anyone used a GG&G mag tube and follower for the 930

Port Angeles

Copper BB
I'm a newbie and have the 930 Home Defense model. It has a 18 1/2" barrel and no extras. I'm looking to add a +2 mag tube and have used GG&G products before and liked them. Has anyone used their mag tube or follower?

Looks like the spring length is critical when installing any tube and some brands of followers are giving problems. Although I have never used a mag tube it seems like having the spring about 8" longer than the tube is a good start.

My home defense 930 works great though. When I first bought it I just cleaned it and started running ammo through it. I have fed all types of 2 3/4" loads through it, including low recoil, and have never had a problem but I only use the 2 3/4" and stay away from the China stuff.

Welcome to the forum from NY.

I don't own a 930 but I'm sure one of the other members will chime in and be able to help you.

You get a chance post a pic or two.

I have heard good things about them. If I have trouble with the factory follower, I will put on the GG&G

I have there follower. One of my favorites of all the ones I have tried. Won't work with my current setup since I have an XRail that uses proprietary followers. When my normal extension goes back on, it will have the GG&G in it.

The GG&G follower immediately solved my loading problem on my 930 SPX Blackwater.......last two rounds would intermittently hang up at the mag tube/mag extension junction. No more! :D

Back