• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Sparta company (i.e. Matthews Archery) lays off workers

It tears me up to see this because I know it my heart it doesn't have to be this way.

I agree. There are strong forces at work trying to break us. Usually I can see the end game goal but i really don't any more. I don't see what those at the top (and I'm not even referring to politicians) will gain once they destroy that which is contributing most to their own success.

Follow the money MikeD.

If the dollar (and Euro, yen, peso or whatever) collapses, there will be another form of "money" surface really quickly. Whether that be precious metals, natural resources, or ???

But whatever it is, rest assured that the powers that be have a lot of it.

My opinion, they want everything to be electronic so they can artificially inflate it upon demand like the Dollar is doing.

But I may be way off in my assessment of the situation.

Bible says nothing can be bought or sold without the mark of the beast, so my money is on that (pun unintended).

We're nothing more than pawns in global game of "he who dies with the most toys wins" played buy a handful of the wealthiest elite.

That's pretty much my take on it too.

Though I may opt to drop out early, but is getting way off topic.

Back on topic.

Mission recently recalled several model crossbows due to issues with the safety. Mission is the crossbow brand of Matthews. I wonder if this had anything to do with it.

Back