• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Guy from CA

claws

.22LR
Just joined this forum after doing a lot of reading here for a week or so. I've learned a lot already and will surely learn a lot more since I can now ask questions on the forum.

I just ordered my first Mossberg; a 500 Cruiser, 6 shot with pistol grip and 18.5" breacher bbl. Since I live in CA, I have to wait 10 days before I can take possession of it. In the mean time I'm ordering some stuff for it. I like tinkering with my guns almost as much as I enjoy shooting them. I've got a Raptor pistol grip on the way and am thinking of getting a Magpul SGA buttstock as well. I have to work out a two point sling set up and weapon light attachment before I order more stuff though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to advice and recommendations from the fine people on this forum.

Kim

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on your "soon to be" Mossy.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm already getting some helpful replies to my first post on shotgun slings.

Kim

Welcome aboard.

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to some pics of your new 500 Cruiser. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

Welcome from MI!!

Just joined this forum after doing a lot of reading here for a week or so. I've learned a lot already and will surely learn a lot more since I can now ask questions on the forum.

I just ordered my first Mossberg; a 500 Cruiser, 6 shot with pistol grip and 18.5" breacher bbl. Since I live in CA, I have to wait 10 days before I can take possession of it. In the mean time I'm ordering some stuff for it. I like tinkering with my guns almost as much as I enjoy shooting them. I've got a Raptor pistol grip on the way and am thinking of getting a Magpul SGA buttstock as well. I have to work out a two point sling set up and weapon light attachment before I order more stuff though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to advice and recommendations from the fine people on this forum.

Kim

Me too!!! As in SoCal, just joined after reading for a week and just pulling the trigger on a new mossy 930 SPX. I guess the only difference is mine's still in jail... Hope you enjoy it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too!!! As in SoCal, just joined after reading for a week and just pulling the trigger on a new mossy 930 SPX. I guess the only difference is mine's still in jail... Hope you enjoy it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine's still in jail too, bigguy. Not for long though. I get to pick it up tomorrow! Unfortunately it's going to rain here for the next several days so it'll be a while before I get to shoot it. I'll spend the time learning how it functions and installing my Raptor birds head grip and Velcro side saddle.
Welcome to the forum. There's lot's of helpful people here.

Kim

Back