• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My first turkey

I bagged my first turkey and in the tradition of the hunter posing proudly with their gun and the animal, I am posting my picture.

Ok... so I wasn't hunting, but it is still a first. My first turkey shoot and only the second time that I shot my Mossberg .410. I actually won a frozen turkey!

20141122_185756%5b1%5d.jpg

That's funny.

You had me hook, line and sinker.

I was lookin for something different too when I opened this thread LOL!
Congrats on a good win with your gun!
Just in time for Thanksgiving too!!

Guy checking her out would do well to remember that you never get between a woman and her turkey.

LOL

My wife won't even let me in the kitchen on Thanksgiving day until AFTER the meal is put on the table.

Mine either.

Probably 'cause I can't keep my grubby hands off the turkey and chocolate pecan pie...

Yeah, that's mostly my problem.

The excuse that I have to sample it before all the family got there to make sure it was alright only worked so many times.

This year I can buy Premium "Name Brand" 18-24 pound turkeys for an embarrassing .79-cents per pound. There are even store brand turkeys for .59-cents each. I wish I had a bigger chest freezer!!!!

Nice shot, I don't see any pellet holes in the skin. LOL

Back