• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners Forum Troubleshooting...

This site has been extremely slow for the past few days, both on my laptop and my desktop at home.
Pages taking from 15-30 seconds to minutes where I give up and go elsewhere, have not had problems with double posting.

Hey Admins, why is the site so darn so. Each page takes over a minute to load... I surf my another forum (On which I am a moderator) and that helps pass the time. The delay has caused me to not participate as much. Will there be a fix for the delay soon?

The admins are working on it but I do not have a ETA at this time.

Don't give up on us, we'll get it figured out.

We have limited information, but there appears to be some issues with the host server.

The site owner has been working with the host to get this resolved and the site back to running full speed ahead as soon as possible...

Looks like things are back to normal, at least for the moment. I can now access the site from my phone for the first time in a few days. Page load speeds seem back to normal from my PC and phone.

Fingers crossed that the issue is now resolved...

While I don't access from a phone, the speed is more along the lines of what it always has been, and the other features seem to be functional as well. (hovering over a topic for a preview of the text, etc)

I hope the issues are resolved now. It's been a real bear trying to access the site the past few days. This is my favorite gun forum to visit, so it's good to hopefully have it back running like it should.

I am having trouble, I don't think I have forgotten my password and I made it simple enough to remember but I can't log on using it so I had to use the password reset option and now that I'm logged in I can't change my password because it's saying that the password that was sent to me via email using the password reset option is incorrect

Sorry about that , Thanks for letting us know. We'll try to get to the bottom of this...

@DHonovich

Why am I getting internal error messages when I click on various threads (Only to have them work the second time around)?

Seems the server(s) need a reboot...getting the same message here and on the sister sites too...

Owner(s) have been contacted...

Just an FYI, for the past couple days when I try to click on a thread, it comes up ERROR. I refresh and it may show the thread or it may go back to ERROR another time or two before showing the thread or I give up and move on the the next thread.

Back