• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trophy Hunter Combo

DranDran

Copper BB
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I am looking for some information on the trophy hunter rifle combo. I handled one in a local dick's sporting goods and it seems like a nice rifle for the money ($350 in my area), could anyone who has experience with this rifle chime in and let me know the pros and cons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy DranDran.

I know we have a few members with this rifle, but they might not check in on the site often. I'd love to help if I had any experience with this platform. Running a site search for Trophy Hunter Combo should get you a few pages of conversation on your rifle...

i have this rifle, in 308. it is a great gun for the $$$. i get it around 11/2014 first time try it at first weekend of Nov. easy to shoot the action is a little hard at first. shoot at 400~500/yards with no problem, change a scope from Amzon.com (4-16x50mm Scope W front AO adjustment. Red/green Illumination mil-dot reticle. Comes with extended sunshade and Heavy Duty Ring Mount) cheap but good scope.
I have a question on this gun too, Do any one know what model number is for this gun? the name on the paper works say Mossberg Trophy Hunter 308. is this same as a ATR 100?20141212_121054.jpg20141212_121054.jpg

DranDran I have one in 30-06 nice rifle for the money. Got it at Dicks several years ago and have never had a bit of trouble with it. I did put a better TruGlo scope on it. Good Luck.

Joe

Back