• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

j6otpJ8.jpg

Thanks old mossy.

That Ithica 16 gauge on the far right was handed down from my grandfather to my father, to me. Like a dummy, a cut down the barrel a few years ago. o_O

Cheryl Havlin left me a voice mail this afternoon and said my three 500As were manufactured in 1989, 1991, and 1992.

Kinda makes me all teary-eyed to think my babies are twenty-somethings already - and getting older and better each year. ;)

Thank you for your reply.
So this part is manufactured by Mossberg or is it aftermarket?
Unfortunately the price for this part is unjustifiably high on Midway Germany (70€ = ca $90). Do you know if this heatshield is available on Brownells?

Thanks a lot again!
I will try to get it from Brownells. They do ship to Germany in general. Only certain products they do not ship. Maybe I am lucky...

My Mossberg 500 with a (heavy) 590 breacher barrel,tri-rail mount,flashlight,folding bi-pod,folding PicsArt_1418575590985.jpg IMG_20141213_204507.jpg foregrip,removable(velcro'd)side saddle,reflex scope,and folding/collapsible stock!
Yes i know some things aren't a necessity but every piece is removable so it works for me! And i love the fact that i can throw 9shells downrange without having to reload! Let me know what you all think!

Picked up a used 24" riffled barrel with Williams iron optic sights, a mag tube from Havlin and switched out the wood furniture for some plastic for now.(TY@ jeffcneal)
This will be my Lee slug gun. (gotta get out to the range)
The 20" barrel will still be for HD.
Sorry about the poor pics.:rolleyes:

DSCF0001.JPG DSCF0002.JPG

Last edited:
Forgot to mention ported barrel. Is there any special cleaning for the ported barrel ?

Back