• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gun Safes

It is bolted down with huge anchors in the concrete. Lol and put against wall on one side that would make attempting to pry it open futile.

Here is the cabinet I got before Christmas for cheap. Not too thrilled with the deer motif, but I can live with it. I'm guessing this is 70's or 80's vintage?
Mark

Interior shot, this is before I got my Model 500...LOL.

Yes, I need to get some Windex...
Mark

Much later than 80's.

I bought one almost identical to it around 1996 at Walmart and I'm fairly certain that it was $79 at that time.

The deer etching on the glass was a little different on mine, but the cabinet itself was just like it.

It got here today by freight .....waiting for a buddy to move it so i can set it up etc ...its close to 400 lbs...

c29fba62748e027ace343bedf8bf5611.jpg
8b3ebb17bbc131e7c986594f05364bbc.jpg

My buddy had an appliance dolly that helped alot, put the biometric speed vault next to it too..... Safe is as advertised if not better...well built, has tons of room, can easily be rearranged & set up however you like.... I am pleased & recommend Steelwater safes to anyone :)

Congrats, glad you were able to get it moved and set in place.

Appliance dollies are the shiz. I used one to move a grand piano a few years back. If the axle and wheels are strong enough it's amazing what one can accomplish with a few ratchet straps and the proper application of leverage...

Thanks lazy & I'm with you on the dolly & leverage thing ....The treads on those baby's are amazing ....

I hear the magnet strip weakens the springs and causes your mags to pick up metal particles if you do a lot of comps (ie dropping mags on the ground for reloads).... that's what I've heard.

Back