• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

anyone getting a little bang bang for X-mas?

new in box gen 3 Glock 30, out the door for $465.00. went in to get the 26, asked to see the 30 since i have a 1911 and it can share ammo with it, and i have a 1000 rounds of 45 acp, made for a easy decision when he quoted me a price. t is alittle fat, but not bad, gets excellent reviews and accepts the 13 round mags, win win.

thanks. We can not get all gen 4 glocks in california, not on the roster list. you can do a one shot exemption until january 1st, then that goes away. starting the firstt you need a firearm safety cerfificate even to buy a rifle or shotgun.

i have not looked at the roster list for 2015, but i think a lot fireamrs fall off the list. believe me, i would move out of state if i could, but my business and family are here.

This is going to be a little long so bare with me :).
Last month was my B'day and my wife gave me the money for my carry permit.Went and got myself a Ruger SR9C (B'day/early Xmas present),was actually wanting to get a 1911 (have a soft spot for those),but ended up with the Ruger because 1)ammo cheaper,2) pistol was cheaper (I'm a cheap b@st@rd lol),3)and mag capacity.
Having said all that,took the wife out shooting last month to try out the Ruger and also took along our old Heritage Rough Rider .22.When I was loading the .22 the wife says to me "we need and auto .22" (for those who don't know,the .22 is a SAA six shooter),anyways,the old light bulb went off in my head and I bought her an "auto" pistol for Christmas.
So without further ado......She now has a Beretta Neos U22 with a TruGlo red dot mounted on the rail.She loves it and you know what they say "happy wife,happy life"
*the wife doesn't care for the recoil of the larger calibers and prefers shooting .22s,but she does know how to shoot them and hit the target and thats whats important.

Back