• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Santa's AR Helpers - Down Range Guns, Chico CA

mingaa

Raconteur
A holiday billboard has fired up a debate in a Northern California city.

The owners of Down Range shooting range put up a sign outside their business in Chico, depicting Santa Claus holding a gun. The sign reads "We build AR's for Santa."

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...-Range-Shows-Santa-Holding-Gun-286473121.html

"...
"This is not meant to be offensive in any way. If you need help, if Santa needs help, we're here to help," Dyke said.

The owners said the sign is temporary, but it will not be their last. A sign featuring the Easter bunny or Cupid may be next." :cool:

Warning: Do not let kids read any further.

Anything gun related fires up debate in California.

I have said it before, California is so bent on demonizing gun owners to the point that they make it so restrictive that people either move or give up their rights due to the hassle it requires.

This is going to either

A. Make it easy for Mexico to take California back by force because there is not going to be anyone left to fight them off, so the reality is that Mexico could take over California by nothing more than raising their voice and saying harsh words.

B. Makes it easy for gun owners outside California to stand by and laugh as that happens.

C. Santa is mythical and doesn't make a damn thing anyway. Little Chinese men, women, and children do so that Mommy's and Daddy's can run up more debt on their credit cards that China flips the bill for at an inflated amount of interest, so they're getting paid for making it and getting paid more by loaning broke parents that can't say no to their children 30% interest plus over the limit fee's that happen from a late charge.

I like the billboard.

How else do people think Santa keeps the reindeer safe from polar bears and PETA?

I love the billboard.... Santa's gotta be able to at least return small arms fire when he's passing through Afghanistan dodging RPG's .....

Back