• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Full-Size Stock Coupon

taroman

Copper BB
My new 20ga Bantam came with a coupon from Mossberg offering full-size stocks and forearms at 1/2 price.
I'm full-size, but chose the Bantam primarily for its handy 22" barrel with chokes.
Thinking the Maverick 88 Special Purpose stock set would be nice if its available in 20ga.
maverick.jpg

Wondering if anyone here has availed themselves of this offer?
What stock did you choose?
Was the discounted price a bargain, or was it based on an inflated MSRP?

thanks.

I also just bought a youth model for my kid for Christmas. I don't want to go full size on stock , but I would like to have the 26" barrel. I'm just thinking about using it for squirrel hunting. The shorter stock would make it faster to shoulder, but the longer barrel would help on the taller trees.

My new 20ga Bantam came with a coupon from Mossberg offering full-size stocks and forearms at 1/2 price.
I'm full-size, but chose the Bantam primarily for its handy 22" barrel with chokes.
Thinking the Maverick 88 Special Purpose stock set would be nice if its available in 20ga.

Wondering if anyone here has availed themselves of this offer?
What stock did you choose?
Ah shucks, you got me all excited. I bought the kiddo a 505 a few years ago, and she's grown about a foot since then. It would be nice to at least bump it up to a Bantam length stock. So after reading this, I went promptly to dig the box out of the storage room. Found all the factory paperwork still sealed in the plastic bag...but no coupon for me. :(

Last edited:
Back