• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from California

Gbskidmarks05

Copper BB
Just got my mossy 3 weeks ago and she's almost done. I dressed her up with magpul... We'll everything and I'm in love with the look. I decided to go opposite than everyone and do an olive drab color with a tiny bit of dark earth. I have one question, do hollow points increase the chance of jamming? Thanks guys!!image.jpgimage.jpg

Some guns do not do well with hollowpoints. Some do.

It depends a lot of the feed angle and the chamber contour. And to get down to the nitty gritty, magazine type can also influence it on the same principle.

Most guns that have a single feed magazine that the bolt strips and feeds in a straight line with the chamber typically do better with all bullet types.

Guns that have a double stack feed lips (like MP5's and Suomi's and AR15's and AK47's, etc), may not feed certain bullet tapers well.

With that said, I don't know what the 715 22lr's specs are.

Get a little box of HP's and try them.

Nice looking gun!!

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

Head on down to the 715 sub-forum. I know there is plenty of discussion on ammo and feed issues to read through.

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so thanks for the pics of your 715T. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Thanks for you're welcomes! After my last post I added a green laser to my mossy. Please let me know if you like my set up... Thanksimage.jpg

Welcome to the group from NJ !
4ee50e6f0e58f04da34247c52c9bb82a.jpg

Back