• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

12 Gauge NobelSport Minibuck 2-1/4" 00 Buck

just buy a box see if the work for you, lot funner and more valuable than reading about someones experiences that may or may not apply to your gun

my 500 rips though mini rounds, I don't buy them because I bought a 12 guage for power not capacity and the little shells are anemic for a 12 guage but you get a couple more in the tube......not enough to out weigh the power trade off

they might be a neat choice in a cqb shotgun to add capacity and in short range use the shells are probably decent

i thought it was funny because on one statement I read that they were great for kids to learn on because they were shooting at approx. 1200fps. that doesn't sounds that weak compared to normal 8 shot. or I'm missing something.

8/9 shot 00 buck vs 6 shot at, say 1250 to 1300 fps is 30-50% more mass at an increased velocity and does generate a good bit more recoil.

I can't provide the math due to my lack of skills in that area but my seat-o-pants meter works well and the difference is quite real!

Back