• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Techna Clip

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
http://technaclip.com/
img_6435.jpg

img_6429.jpg

The patent pending belt clip for the Springfield Armory® XD® will surly secure your XD wherever you go. The Techna Clip for the XD is compatible with all XD models, except for the XDS & XDM. It is so important to have an easy option to conceal and carry in today's world. Techna Clip provides the solution for a comfortable, concealable way to carry your favorite firearm every day. No matter where you go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Hopefully the clip does not mar up the slide in any way. No go for glock 30. Boo.

Interesting. Hopefully the clip does not mar up the slide in any way. No go for glock 30. Boo.
I'd be more concerned that it might mar my crotch. A carry method that doesn't cover the trigger is a no go for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most people run this clip with a kydex trigger guard attached to their belt loop...its a pretty neat setup

I've seen the trigger covers that attach to your pants or belt. It looked like a snag magnet. Happy if the clip and trigger cover work for others but that setup seems problematic to me.

I'd be more concerned that it might mar my crotch. A carry method that doesn't cover the trigger is a no go for me.

+1

Seen this type of setup for the Glocks as well, even with a trigger guard it didn't look like something I could confidently wear. I'd always be worried that something would snag and something would get aerated.

Back