• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Here's a question for you. My FIL recently gave my husband's first shotgun back to us. It's a Western Auto Supply Co. Revelation bolt action .410 model R330B. After doing some research, we found several people stating these firearms were actually made by Mossberg. The serial number has no letter but begins with: 999.

Would be curious to know how to find out if this was actually made by Mossberg, and what year it was manufactured.

Mossberg made these shotguns for the retail stores Western Auto.

The best way to find out info on this gun is to email Mossberg.

Send an email to

Martinez, Norma
martinezn@mossberg.com

Mention you are from MO. She has helped many members here.

Another place to check is Havlin (636) 937-6401. They are also very helpful with older Mossbergs.

Keep us posted on what she tells you.

Last edited:
Mossberg made these shotguns for the retail stores Western Auto.

The best way to find out info on this gun is to email Mossberg.

Send an email to

Martinez, Norma
martinezn@mossberg.com

Mention you are from MO. She has helped many members here.

Another place to check is Havlin (636) 937-6401. They are also very helpful with older Mossbergs.

Keep us posted on what she tells you.

Thanks so much for that info. I plan to email her today! I'll keep you posted.

@mbshop I heard from MS.Martinez this morning,,,,your Mossberg 500AT was serialized on 9/13/73. The T stands for trap.

Thank you again MS.Martinez.

Thank you so so much ! That backs up what I have always thought, that it was a trap model. It came with a 26 " improved cylinder barrel. Curious that it came with a thin plastic butt plate but I like it the way it is. Thanks again, feel so much better just knowing. Now I can give it birthday parties !

Yes, thank her for me next time you deal with her. Its really odd but I didn't think I would be this relieved to know what I have.

That's one of the big reasons I started this thread, help MO's know about their Mossy's.:)

Back