• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OR3GUN Marine Spacer Tube for Mossberg 930/935

Shot the Super Shotgun Match today at The Wyoming Antelope Club in Clearwater, FL. Rained all day. Like a monsoon one one of the stages. Enough rain that we were standing in 4 inches of water in some parts of the range. Had the original 3gun version of the MST in the gun. Did not have a single issue all day. Definately works as advertised. So many guys were having issues due to the rain, especially the gas gun guys. Not me. Had several JM Pro shooters asking me about them cause they wanted one for there guns.

Came in 5th out of 18 in Open. And the 4 that beat me, I was never gonna beat unless they really screwed up. They are some of the better shotgun shooters I know. I was glad to beat many of the ones I did, since they are good as well.

Shot the Super Shotgun Match today at The Wyoming Antelope Club in Clearwater, FL. Rained all day. Like a monsoon one one of the stages. Enough rain that we were standing in 4 inches of water in some parts of the range. Had the original 3gun version of the MST in the gun. Did not have a single issue all day. Definately works as advertised. So many guys were having issues due to the rain, especially the gas gun guys. Not me. Had several JM Pro shooters asking me about them cause they wanted one for there guns.

Came in 5th out of 18 in Open. And the 4 that beat me, I was never gonna beat unless they really screwed up. They are some of the better shotgun shooters I know. I was glad to beat many of the ones I did, since they are good as well.

That's great!

When we originally designed and tested the part ahead of Crimson Trace M3GI we thought about keeping it as our secret weapon, but the satisfaction of watching Mossbergs outrun Benellis was just too much to contain. We appreciate your sharing your find with other shooters.

By the way, that faint tinge of guilt when beating someone in part due to their equipment problems will always be easier to stomach than getting beat by them because of your own, believe me.

Well done!

- William

That's great!

When we originally designed and tested the part ahead of Crimson Trace M3GI we thought about keeping it as our secret weapon, but the satisfaction of watching Mossbergs outrun Benellis was just too much to contain. We appreciate your sharing your find with other shooters.

By the way, that faint tinge of guilt when beating someone in part due to their equipment problems will always be easier to stomach than getting beat by them because of your own, believe me.

Well done!

- William

A lot of what helped me do as well as I did was the fact that I didn't let the rain get into my head. It sucked, but I just kept going. I knew the gear could handle it, so I didn't worry. It's the crappy days that test you. So many guys let the crappy day get in there head and mess with there performance, and stage planning. Some guys took extra time due to going around large puddles, I just ran right through them. I was already soaked head to toe, it's not like I could get any wetter.

A good shooter once told me that shooting is 50% skill, and 50% mental.

For those of you waiting on the Competition version of the Marine Spacer Tube, they are back in stock and all back-orders have now shipped.

MST-930-MB.jpg

They took a bit longer than expected as we upgraded the machining & de-burring processes on the Competition model going forward (as we did on the new Multi-Use version). The Competition version is still 10% lighter than the Multi-Use version and will remain $5 cheaper for the foreseeable future. We have more in process, but the batch is already going fast. We wanted you guys to be the first to know they were back in stock.

Thanks for your support!

-William

http://www.OR3GUN.com

Thanks for the heads-up, just placed my order.

Gonna give it a try in my 930 Tactical to see if it'll help cure my cycling issues with light target loads...

Damn, you guys are fast!

Received my shipment notification this morning. Nicely done...

Im very happy with mine, your gonna love it. I was able to cycle the red white and blue federal target rounds with no fails. They are 1145 fps so I didn't think it would work but it shot flawlessly. This weekend I'm trying it against the infamous winchester universal targets.

I have both tubes and the forend retainer, all high quality products. The retainer helps the whole firearm feel a little more solid. I'm very happy with that too.

Hey LES .... are you going run one on your JM pro also ? from what I gather the JM s & mine included so far eat pretty much anything so im thinking its not necessary ?

Hadn't planned on it.

This part was a necessity to get my 18" 930 running light target loads reliably, but the JM Pro cycles just fine without it. If that changes at some point down the road though, the OR3GUN Marine Spacer Tube will be the first part I buy to help correct the issue...

I run one in my JM Pro. Have seen more than one JM Pro with this issue. Sen it on 22" and 24" models. It's not as common as on the shorter barreled guns, but it does happen. For the price, I run one just in case.

The JM Pro was the gun used in our original video. It is less prone to issues, but is still affected by the humidity, condensation and fouling that the MST addresses in adverse conditions.

The OEM spacer tube turned the JM Pro into a repeatable 1:10 failure rate using the same load that ran 100% that muggy day with the MST in the same gun. We swapped it back and forth several times with the same results.

William

Back