• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

JM Pro canted barrel?

Onslvt

Copper BB
Hey guys, just thoroughly cleaned my new JM pro and put everything back together. I noticed where the receiver mates up with the barrel it looks like it's slightly canted to the right. Am I being too picky or is this something that should be sent back to mossberg?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 61
That would bother me, double check that you put it back together correctly and if you did i would contact Joe Zhacker at maverick arms... his contact info is all over here, he is a good guy and takes care of us MO members

Thanks, I double checked it and its still that way. I emailed Joe to see if he can take of this.

Hey guys, my jm pro barrel is also canted just a little to the right. Not as bad as the first pic, but noticeable if you look. May be giving Joe a call. Do you just call mossberg cs and ask for him, or is there a special department for him. Thanks

Hey guys, my jm pro barrel is also canted just a little to the right. Not as bad as the first pic, but noticeable if you look. May be giving Joe a call. Do you just call mossberg cs and ask for him, or is there a special department for him. Thanks

I emailed Joe directly with my problem and gave him my serial number and mailing info. He actually sent a replacement barrel first with a return shipping slip. After I received my replacement barrel, I sent my original canted back in the same box.

Thanks guys for the fast reply. Mine is not as bad as the first pic, but also not a good as the second, so I will email him and give it a shot! Thanks. I will update

Back