• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

More riots; this time Baltimore

It is a given...some of these "offended" persons will riot just for the chance to f*** stuff up. It has nothing to do with Gray, Black Lives Matter or any other reason. It has happened in so many other places without any real, severe repercussions that it is now an expected "right" to riot, loot and burned stuff down. They know nothing will be done to them. Perhaps bringing back the water cannons and dogs is justified in these cases. Extreme, maybe, but this shit needs to be stopped. The current police "hands off" actions are useless.

Baltimore is a bad place. This kind of stuff happens there a lot more than anyone knows. This one looks bigger than usual or else it would be swept under the rug with reduced crime charges and a compliant media. They like that tourist money coming in.

I know that if someone comes rushing towards me with a trashcan or any other "weapon", they will not have a chance to use it! :mad: Not that I would put myself anywhere near such a situation... :rolleyes:

They wouldn't let the MLB game out until some the nonsense settled down...unsafe at the time.

This is not a racist reflection, yet an observation we have all seen before and will see again and again.

It is only the African American community that does this crap., burns , loots destroys there own community. Of that is what you want, live without police and fire or medical services, how about n sanitation and power. You shall bE treated as you treat your fellow citizens.

I am sick of it, I say f em. You get what you put forth and actions towards you will reflect it. You want to act like animals, you belong in a cage. Or, you could move back to your mother land.
I say shoot on sight with looters and riots, no questions asked. This country has gone soft.
We do not need to stand for this.

Color me fed up.

Man....what a bunch of losers. I'm glad I'm in the country side of CT....screw that city crap.
They wouldn't last 10 minutes out here doing that shit....Everyone of my neighbors I know personally. Those losers would be shot on sight/site.

The Mayor has spoken. She should have kept quiet. What a tool.

“It’s a very delicate balancing act, because while we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.” – Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake

Also:
The Baltimore Police Department says they have received a credible threat that numerous gangs have entered into a partnership to “take-out” law enforcement officers.
According to the department, they have received credible information that various gangs including the Black Guerilla Family, Bloods and Crips have entered into the partnership.
“Law enforcement agencies should take appropriate precautions to ensure the safety of their officers,” the departments says in a press release.

Last edited:
I think people are tired of excessive force used by police. It's always been around, but now there's a lot more cameras watching.

While I don't condone this, I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people are tired of excessive force used by police. It's always been around, but now there's a lot more cameras watching.

While I don't condone this, I understand.

No excuse for attacking random people who had nothing to do with it. No excuse for looting stores. There's protected rights to give grievance against your government. Property damage, assault isn't one of them.

If an NRA convention went ballistic it would be skewered in the media.

"we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well."

ah...the freedom to destroy ones own town...must be nice....

"we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well."

ah...the freedom to destroy ones own town...must be nice....

Rioting and confrontations with Baltimore LEO has started again a few minutes ago. Video coverage on Fox.

Baltimore Mayor gave the green light to the looters...she bears grave responsibility with what transpires now...

They knew the funeral was today...yet Baltimore didn't stage the necessary show of force needed to control this crowd of animals...

National Guard...State Police...water cannons and tear gas should have been deployed...answer force with force...it's all these animals understand.

Baltimore Orioles game should be postponed...what the hell are they thinking....( Oh, that's right, they're NOT )

No excuse for attacking random people who had nothing to do with it. No excuse for looting stores. There's protected rights to give grievance against your government. Property damage, assault isn't one of them.

If an NRA convention went ballistic it would be skewered in the media.

And I agree with you 100%, but when a group of people (any group) feel they they have no rights or their rights are being violated, they act out. Not saying it's right, all I'm saying is I get it.

And I agree with you 100%, but when a group of people (any group) feel they they have no rights or their rights are being violated, they act out. Not saying it's right, all I'm saying is I get it.

I get it also. I don't care. I don't go looking for trouble, but if somebody brings it, they better expect a suitable response.

Back