• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

winchester AA ammo

I'm certainly no pro on ammo or shootin but I can honestly say that I've had better overall success with the AA...last outing to the trap range I got very consistent breaks. Dunno if I'm just improving with practice but seem to have better luck with the AA. o_O

ok, found 1 box at wm. low recoil, low noise. and it says 980 fps. and its priced right up there.

I've not seen them that slow before either. Very interesting, I'm gonna have to do some looking into these. Curious what the reasoning is behind them being 980 fps, effective range, and intended use.

They have to be for short range skeet or something similar. Winnie AAs are never marketed for hunting or any other intended use other than on the competition/gaming field.

Very interesting!

I think if I wasn't dedicated enough to get a 28-ga and the huge expense therein, then these might do nicely for a 12-ga owner. They might even make a darned fine quail load!!!!

Back