• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

new member from AZ

nevermiss

Copper BB
I seldom join any group, as it seems key board warriors love to dominate these type forums.
I have been reading , and soaking up the info, ( thank you!)
and see very little in the way of napoleon types.
I joined a group called "hamb" and lasted all of 10 min, before I was kicked off,
made one post, and was told I didn't conform, ok by me, your loss !
no, I'm not anti social, or head strong, or use profanities.
but I don't play games very well,
thanks for allowing me to read and post, but I'm here to learn , more than comment.
Again, Thanks

Welcome from MI!!

We strive to allow free communication and expression of ideas and opinions while still maintaining a friendly and not overbearing atmosphere.

Well, welcome to the forum from another Arizona member. I am relatively new here also, but I do agree that it is a very refreshing attitude on this forum.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

We're happy to have you on MO! Don't be shy, there's plenty of room to post whatever the heck you want.

Politics, religion, randomness, photos, there's a story around here somewhere about a spec-ops team comprised of father guido sarducci (spelling?) and a biker nun. Who knows, post away, but most importantly we like pics of stuff. Primarily guns, but dogs and people and blades... products you like, vendors. Just stuff.

Welcome to the club Nevermiss!! I totally agree with your assessments 100% and am not a member of any other forums as well for exactly the same reasons you stated. I never wanted to join a board either, never found them of much use. More unfounded opinions of trolls than anything. Guys who are glad to regurgitate ad nauseum all the unvetted misinfo and catch phrases they learned from their fellow mall ninjas and youtube commando's as if they were now then quantified as high speed, death machine guru's of all things "tactical" themselves. Be that as it may, I was a lurker here for years. Droppin' in from time to time to see if anyone had experience or ideas on this or that. Buncha good guys who know their stuff here. Welcome aboard from TX!!

Howdy...welcome to the club. We're high speed, low douche....

Back