• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

ef8429f3cafe5fbea9d4ffefdf737fd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me impersonating Forrest Gump for a 5k

4E50F42B-638B-432F-9B8C-A0449826CC7A-5027-0000080B32C0F057.jpg

Now it's back to short hair and no beard.

Here is a better pic.

39da2017b9d5c41cf76c8ad770d778ce.jpg

I'm still doing the same crap!
This is from Jan. training for the Buffalo Run w/ buffalo

fb7a5e805edbbed045840a29be5681eb.jpg

I think I have found the fountain of youth! I seem to be looking younger, if I do say so myself ;)
This is a pic I took after an 11.5 mile run in the mountains, I jumped in the lake, this weekend.

343e8e423c52fee6c96fb52a17dae7e4.jpg

Ooks like someones having a great time. Nice shot!!

This is my buddy Bobby. I've known Bobby longer than anyone alive except my Mom & Sister. We went up plinking up in the hills today and had quite a ball. I don't think either of us had been up there in years.

bob4.jpg

That's a pic I took of Bob. This is the pic he took of me.

ggq ruger mk3.jpg

I'm shooting my new Ruger MK-III. Bob has a sportier version of that gun, but here he's shooting his Ruger 10-22.

Here's my eldest granddaughter at the public shooting range. This was her first trip. I've taught 3 of my grandkids to shoot, and there's 4 more to go.

SSPX0184.jpg

Our public range is OK. We belong to the adjacent private range that is slightly nicer, but this one was more quiet for her first experience.

SSPX0185.jpg

One of the perks of my job is I do WTF I want most of the time and the younger engineers all tolerate me because I'm the company PC guru. Also because I fought off 40 years as an overfed desk-jockey to become a jock. LOL I was about 240 lbs in 2008. I've been under 180 for six years now. I generally skate 5 or 6 days a week & typically have lots of projects going.

2fat.JPG

Fortunately the guys at the office all shoot , most are hunters, and several of them ride motorcycles, surf, and skate too. Anyhow, every day I can manage I strap on all the gear and go skate 5 miles on my lunch hour. I stop at the mini-mart for Fig Newtons and iced tea at the 4-mile mark.

cadskates.jpg

My buddy CJ is a retired Civil Engineer from India. He runs the mini-mart, and here he shows off my board. ;)

CJ shows board.jpg

CJ has the best beard in the whole neighborhood.

Last edited:
Back