• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from MD

Sirex

.22LR
Just joined the forum but I've had Mossbergs for a while. I CURRENTLY have a Mossberg 500 that's been modified with a 590a1 heavy barrel, a metal trigger assembly, a fiber optic front sight and ribbed fore end with tube instead of the standard pinned fore end. Has a light on ot as well. That's my home defense shotgun. I got my wife a .410 Mossberg 500 since she is smaller and scared of a 12G thumper. I also have a Maverick 88 with a 28" barrel that is my range toy for busting thos pesky clays. Saving up for a 930 now. I will get some pics up soon. Only pic I have now is the 88. My HD 500 is nicknames Leroy Brown, as in Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown. My wife's. 410 is nicknamed Terrel Sluggs, because she is a huge Ravens fan.

Attachments

• 20150718_142714.jpg
    20150718_142714.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 5
Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 500's. Thanks for the pic of your Mav '88. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

What a coincidence, I also have a name for my HD shotgun! Its Yudfu. It's actually an acronym, Y.D.F.U. Because if I happen to find an intruder in my castle, well, YA' DUN F%$#!^ UP! LOL Seriously though, welcome from Texas!! Glad to have ya' aboard.

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Sirex !!

Mossberg shotguns are addicting...

I installed a used speedfeed stock on the Maverick last night. It was pretty rough but came out good with some black duracoat spray paint.

Attachments

• 20150803_195910.jpg
    20150803_195910.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 2
Back