• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Places to shoot?

Place in Naugatuck, I think it was called High Rock Range. Went there last weekend. Only got in 20 minutes before the closed, but worth it to "wake 'em up" when I fired off the Hornady SST's :) Range Officer had to come check it out, he doubted my 500 could hit 100 yards out on target, and unfortunately didn't have time to prove it. Prices were cheap as hell though. $5.00 1st hr. $1.00 each 15 minutes after. Anyone else been there? or happen to be there last Saturday at closing?

Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.

Just became a member of the Hartford Gun club here in CT, awesome facility.

http://www.hartfordgunclub.com/ClubPort ... ptID=27582

A bit pricey but a good safe place to play with my toys.. :D
Very pricey. You know the CT. D.E.E.P. has a free public range in Glastonbury? I've been a member of a few CT. ranges over the years. I shoot as a guest now at 2 places my co-workers are members. Hartford Club is old school classic. My Grandfather and Grandmother belonged to the HGC. Grandmother was New England Ladies skeet shooting champ before I was born. Cut her skills with her Browning Auto Five at the Hartford G.C.

Manchester has a couple of ranges, just Google shooting ranges NH, Concord has some also

I shoot in Charlestown NH which would be 1 hr 45 min for you
Norm

Back