• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

High cap kit back in stock.

$115 shipped. That's as cheap as I've ever seen for the 20" tube/barrel combo. Again, thanks for the heads up.

Pretty good deal. Mine came with the 8 capacity tube. But if it didn't I'd be all over it. Love the extra shots when out shooting .

God, as always things come back in stock when I don't have the cash at this time to get it, but when I do they will be sold out again. Now where can I come up with $115 dollars, lol. Come on garage sale this Saturday..

Thanks to the OP, I hooked up my 500 with the 20" Brownell's package and love it. I've had the "Camper's Combo" 500 since 1985 with the 28" and 18.5" barrels with the option of wood butt stock/ pistol grip since 1985. Paid around $180 new with a camo sleeve back in the day. Took the newly acquired 1989 used 500 and set it up as the 7+1 shot 20" HD shotgun. Feeds smoothly and looks very different after years of the old 500. Only complaint (minor one) is the location of the swivel stud port. Should be under the lug, not out front of the business barrel. Nice thought though.................8 rounds of high brass 00 buck ready to roll. And, of course, the chambered round is the 3" Magnum Remington 00 buck.

Back