• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Well said Colion Noir !!

That just shows the kind of opposition we're up against.

...and they wonder why we're winning...
Yep....to wish death on innocent children is scum....
But on the bright side if there is ever a home invasion at his house and his wife & CHILDREN are in mortal danger ... he will be happy he dont have an " evil murder gun " to protect them [emoji57]

Common sense, is relative, I cringe every time I hear anyone use that term.

The problem is that people are not thinking with their brains they are thinking with their hearts and rather than thinking it through are looking for the quickest band-aid they can apply.

Society does not want to address the issue of mental illness as it's a very slippery slope and everyone knows that any type of testing could and can entangle many that are not really mentally ill. There is often no way to know and judgement is based solely on those doing the evaluation, and we all know how that goes.

We have more than enough laws and measures in place to prevent known criminals and mentally ill from obtaining guns legally.

Common sense, is relative, I cringe every time I hear anyone use that term.

The problem is that people are not thinking with their brains they are thinking with their hearts and rather than thinking it through are looking for the quickest band-aid they can apply.

Society does not want to address the issue of mental illness as it's a very slippery slope and everyone knows that any type of testing could and can entangle many that are not really mentally ill. There is often no way to know and judgement is based solely on those doing the evaluation, and we all know how that goes.

We have more than enough laws and measures in place to prevent known criminals and mentally ill from obtaining guns legally.
Very true Mike .....
also most of those people think with their asses not their hearts [emoji12]

I subscribed to Mr. Noir more than a year ago.

Here is my thoughts about common sense where it relates to guns.

There is evil in this world and until you die, you have to be able to deal with it.

There are those out there that are more than happy to kill you, even for no reason other than chance.

There are those out there that will rob and steal and rape those you love just because they think they can.

There are those out there that hate you, just because you're an infidel American.

There are those out there that want to kill you, because you don't believe in Allah.

Police are not obligated to protect you.

Police are not psychic nor can they stop crime from happening. They only respond to it when it does.

At no fault of their own, after the fact.

Sometimes they show up in enough time to help, other times to draw your outline in chalk.

I don't need a politician who hides behind bodyguards and entire secret service units to tell me how to protect my family because I do it every day and night, unlike they who do not even protect themselves.

And I will continue to do so until my last breath is exhaled.

Regardless of what stupid law they come up with that will undoubtedly restrict no one but lawful gun owners like myself and countless millions of others like me.

I WILL NOT COMPLY.

I am one of those that are better left alone.

Timber%20Rattlesnake%20striking.jpg

That's crazy talk John, guns make it easier for people to kill people therefore your argument is void!!! It's just common sense!!!!

" Common sense " is no guns no murder [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back