• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Capacity Advice

Just curious... My ? may be out of line, if so move to appropriate thread mods, sorry I'm new.

Speaking of capacity, does your new membership into a local gun club, (where in UK?) remove all capacity restrictions on all guns? If not, which types of guns are you now allowed greater / more normal capacity? Could you buy a Kel-Tec KSG shotgun for example... 14+1 in a bull pup brilliant design. They are legal here in the USA. I like Mossberg shotguns best, Russian semi-auto Veper shotguns, Kel-Tec KSG shotguns, Remington shotguns, etc... I also like high quality Turkish guns, many are NATO standards & quality @ value pricing, Canik comes to mind.

I wonder if Mossberg contracts with any Nato / ISO 9000 approved Turkish manufacturers???

Why not just sell your currently limited Mossberg & just buy a new shottie with a much greater capacity??? I suppose taxes, fees, stamps, etc... Purposely make this option quite expensive ON PURPOSE".

Good luck! Happy hunting!

Give me liberty or give me death!

Just curious... My ? may be out of line, if so move to appropriate thread mods, sorry I'm new.

Everybody goes OT from time to time. NBD, and Welcome Aboard! :)

I think the OP would have to answer your question about permitting but I've attached a UK law .pdf you can refer to. I think there is a lot of time that elapses with permitting and that guns are "registered" to a person (I think) so modifying it is the least timely endeavor.

Mossberg International provides Turkish-made SA-20 20ga semi-auto shotguns. I think the Maverick O/A HD shortie is made there, as well...

Attachments

• UK_Firearms_Licensing_Law_v10_-_Oct_2014.pdf
    995.3 KB · Views: 1
Back