• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Reloading equipment hard to find? I guess I am gonna hunker down at my house during the zombie apocalypse. When the lead is gone I can fill the shotgun shells with all sorts of goodies. Primers and Powder....no problem for a while ;)
WWII spam cans with plenty of 7.62x.39 and 7.62x.54 to get through WWIII.
Not even gonna mention the handgun stuff.
HOME SWEET HOME

I'm confused...are we gonna flashback here to the herd wandering off the road or what?

I get it now! I owe the wifey some money!!:eek:

Holy sheep $h1t Batman!!!

Last edited:
Seems like Carl's little girlfriend is in on it, some kind of advance scout gathering intel.

Guess that's where she kept going off to. Looked like she was about to tell him, but he interrupted her. Now she's in there with him and the baby. He may have to put a hole in her head...

Seems like Carl's little girlfriend is in on it, some kind of advance scout gathering intel.

Guess that's where she kept going off to. Looked like she was about to tell him, but he interrupted her. Now she's in there with him and the baby. He may have to put a hole in her head...
Looks like Enid bailed out...

Oh man....I knew it was the wolves....
That last wolf should have been a lesson to Morgan. Gotta kill em all....or else.

Great episode. ...im not sure about carls gf though. I think shes a loner....or she would have had a W kn her forhead? No?

...im not sure about carls gf though. I think shes a loner....or she would have had a W kn her forhead? No?

It was what she said to Carl that had me thinking that:

"You can't defend this place, there are too many blind spots. That's how we were able to" ...and Carl interrupted her right there.

Was thinking she was about to say something like "that's how we got in", but now I'm thinking the "we" may have just been her family and she was thinking back to how they died...

Back