• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

.357 .357 .357....

Tom396

.30-06
Really. How much trouble would it be to make these things in pistol caliber chamber? If there were a .357 version, I would have bought one yesterday. :( Now I have to buy one of those cowboy guns, if I want a .357 lever gun. Take care. Tom Worthington

Now that I can use one in our previously shotgun only zone for deer, I would buy one.

My suppressor handles 357 without even thinking twice about it ;) But then again, mine isn't designed or made by AAC either.

Also, don't forget that you can get a break action H&R Pardner in 357/38 if you're wanting a good brush gun, they certainly are.

family023_zps13e90f52.jpg

nef003_zps181cdf9f.jpg

Here it is with the .410, 20 gauge, 12 gauge AND 357 barrels. It's hard to beat that for versatility.
kitchenprocess020_zps928bf713.jpg

Having suppressors here is very convoluted.

We wouldn't be able to import one unless we had proper licensing ($700-$1200 year).

We can build one ourselves or purchase one already made from a manufacturer, but in both cases, we would have to have the make/model/serial and all the identifying information months prior to actually receiving the paperwork back granting permission and we would also have to pay a $200 for each suppressor.

Thankfully, we live in a free country (sarcasm).

That's why I designed and built my first firearm suppressor to be able to handle any cartridge that I wanted to put through it (up to .4100" in diameter and pressures up to 65,000 psi). yeah, I ain't stupid. I made it so I could use it on virtually all of my firearms so I don't have to pay more stupid taxes for owning a bunch of different calibers.

My 2nd suppressor, I built it based somewhat on the design of the venerable Delisle of WW2 and it is spooky quiet. I can stand on my porch and my wife can't hear me fire it in the living room. It's that quiet.

Ya'll did notice my comment about cowboy guns, right? ;) I was hoping I could get one of those wild looking SPX models in .357. If not, I'll probably be getting one of those Rossi models, just because they are cheap. Take care. Tom Worthington

Ya'll did notice my comment about cowboy guns, right? ;) I was hoping I could get one of those wild looking SPX models in .357. If not, I'll probably be getting one of those Rossi models, just because they are cheap. Take care. Tom Worthington

Just duct tape a bunch of black schedule 40 PVC and an AR stock to one of the .357 Rossi models and call it a day...

Back