• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

"Is speeding a crime officer?" "I'm not driving, I am travelling." "I do not consent!" <vid>

Funny he had all that info ready to give the cop, you know he did that crap on purpose. He deserved what he got....

Some people...!

"I'm not writing you a ticket...I'm issuing you a summons..."

Now and then we get the sovereign citizens showing up in the news. They usually get into trouble for driving with no license plates. I'm guessing that his attempt at not cooperating will result in a lot of pain in the wallet and perhaps some jail time. The officer showed plenty of respectful restraint up until the time came to escalate things.

First Sovereign Citizen I've ever seen who didn't fit the normal stereotype.

And OHboy does this get fascinating to watch!!!!!!!!

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I clicked the "LIKE" button on this.

But actually I DON'T like this..................I F~*kin LOVE IT !!

Way to go Officer !

It just proves how racist, nasty and brutal the American cops are toward poor innocent young black men. That poor young man in the video could have been seriously hurt, I mean anything could have happened to him. I feel so sorry for him.
I am thoroughly disgusted with this Officer's behaviour, extremely overbearing and un-professional. An out and out bully if you ask me.

I mean that nice young man was just driving along speeding, without a licence or insurance.........................Is that a crime ??

JUST KIDDING !!!!! ROFL.

What makes it even better was that the idiot even filmed it on HIS own camera.................What a MORON and a thoroughly deserving case if I ever saw one. Even reminds me of a few of my own encounters, shame really because we never had tasers then.

That gave me a good laugh, especially when the Tazing commenced! :D Although he was "traveling", technically, he was "operating" a MV, and those laws also apply. I didn't see any harassment or brutality by the Lt. that would be considered excessive for the situation.

I have never given LEO a hard time when pulled over. EVER. More often than not, a "break" is given or "penalty" reduced. This is the price we don't pay for being polite and respectful. :) My kids were in the car on a couple occasions a break was given and saw how to properly communicate with a police officer and the end results or lack thereof.

Last edited:
I have had nothing but civil interactions with law enforcement over my many years. I am not sure however if it was because I always treated them with respect or if it was due to my white privilege I keep hearing about. I am going to just guess and say, I got back the respect I had given.

I could NOT be a cop today,
did my time in the 70's and 80's as local PD,
but times were very different then.
today ......... well , just say I'd probably run out of ammo !

I've gotten 4 warning tickets for speeding, and I deserved a ticket. Each time I pulled way over for the officer's safety, opened up all my tinted windows, turn the car off and keep my hands on the wheel. When the officers ask me for my insurance card and drivers' license, I tell them where I have to reach to get them.

That.......was.......awesome!
I have yet to figure out why people think they can treat a Peace Officer like crap and then don't understand why they are getting tied in a knot.
Yes sir and No sir got me out of a few jams I put myself into. Treat the Officer with respect and you will get respect in return. You might still get a ticket, but you won't get tazed! ;)

I have always treated LEOs with respect. When they stop you you are an unknown. They run your tags, but they don't know what frame of mind you are in, or even if its you that is driving. Their BP & heart rate is likely to be elevated, and respect will help them be at ease. The first words out of my mouth, with both hands on the wheel, are "hello officer, if you ran my tags you know I have a concealed carry permit. I am armed, and the handgun is on my left hip". I have never had a bad reaction to that greating. My hands are still on the wheel of course.

I have not been stopped many times in my life (thankfully). Once was a welfare check as I didn't have cruise control and my speed was fluctuating a bit and it was very late. I was in fact very tired and had just stopped a few exits earlier for coffee. Very nice and much appreciated stop. I have always been very respectful and only once has the officer been an @$$monkey. Do what they instruct you to do, you want to get home safely and they want to get home safely.

I have not been stopped many times in my life (thankfully). Once was a welfare check as I didn't have cruise control and my speed was fluctuating a bit and it was very late. I was in fact very tired and had just stopped a few exits earlier for coffee. Very nice and much appreciated stop. I have always been very respectful and only once has the officer been an @$$monkey. Do what they instruct you to do, you want to get home safely and they want to get home safely.

Good post Sir.

Back