• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hand Protection:

S

SHOOTER13

Specifically...Shooting Gloves

Not necessarily for warmth...maybe 3 gun...hard training in rocky, sandy terrain...protection from hot surfaces of firearms...Military/LE OPS...fixing your motorcycle or car...whatever

I've been using these with good effect...

986480bb-04c1-412c-897f-b21883454825_zpszwsizgrm.jpg

Grease Monkey Crew Chief Extreme...(with Touchscreen Tech sensitivity ).

Wal Mart...Sam's Club...Advanced Auto Parts ...$14.99

So sensitive you can pickup a dime...and most importantly... feel the trigger through the material.

I don't care for velcro wrist closures, been there done that, just makes the off / on process take way more time than it should IMO. I'm a huge fan of the original Mechanix wear fast fit gloves.

Yea Oli....display photo.

My wife already thinks I'm nutz...taking pictures of all my gear. :cool:

I wear mostly Mechanix. Like the original which is a Velcro cuff and another is the Mechanix CG Utility which has some leather but not a leather palm. I keep a couple other pair. One is a mil surp mitten, the heavyweight cotton canvas with leather palm and a trigger finger. I wear the wool liners with those. They're otherwise unlined. I also have some elk skin gloves. Those are the nicest pair I have and I don't often wear those.

I'll be honest, nomex flight gloves can be found fairly inexpensively on the surplus market, and they work pretty darn good. Especially when fooling with hot barrels and suppressors and the likes.

Back in the day I used to cut the fingers out of leather gloves, these days I just use the fingerless workout gloves I can get at Walmart.....

Back