• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Pics of my Mossy. She is bone stock Right now. I've only had her for about two weeks. Only mods on plan on making are a butt stock shell holder, a sling, and mounted flashlight.

b6749ee85e5510fbdba75b1c4050e977.jpg

caf6ecdc05a437701718ceb42d09e963.jpg

fab654a294fa79bd6cfa2cb9be6e0314.jpg

Nice - I like to keep most of my guns pretty simple, too.

That same basic gun with a matte blue finish is my primary HD shotgun, the only thing I did to it was to mount a Streamlight TLR-1 on the mag tube and it is good to go.

Nice - I like to keep most of my guns pretty simple, too.

That same basic gun with a matte blue finish is my primary HD shotgun, the only thing I did to it was to mount a Streamlight TLR-1 on the mag tube and it is good to go.
I've got a Surefire G2X Pro that doubles as my nightstand light and EDC light when I'm out about in the later hours of the day. I may get another one and make it a dedicated shotgun light and get an appropriate mount.

I've got a Surefire G2X Pro that doubles as my nightstand light and EDC light when I'm out about in the later hours of the day. I may get another one and make it a dedicated shotgun light and get an appropriate mount.
I run a Streamlight TLR-1 HL on my G17, might try it on my Mossy.

I posted a photo of my new to me M500 bull pup in my intro thread, here is my M500 Marine coat ex - police shot gun. I walked into my LGS about 10 years ago and he had this on the rack for $185, shell holder and sling included. It did not have the vented hand guard. I pestered Mossberg for about 8 months until finally they had a few marine coat vented handguards in stock and snapped one up. It is a favorite shooting shotgun of mine.

Pretty classy. Looks like a great prop in a shoot-em-up movie!

When I first got it I thought about removing the rack number but it really grew on me so I kept it. The font is pretty modern industrial, it does look like something out of the movies. My dealer said that it came out of a PD in the North East.

That is a awesome looking Mossy, keep it the way it is. I agree looks like a custom shotgun you would see used in a movie! Cool thanks for the pic!

I bet the Magpul SGA furniture would look awesome on that shotgun.

Thanks, the SGA probably would look good on my mariner but I really like the look of what came on it.

If I want to go with the Magpul look I will choose my M500 SPX.

It has a Magpul fore arm, stock and pistol grip. I changed out the God awful ATI stock that Mossberg puts on the SPX with a Mesa Tactical LEO adapter with a M4 buffer tube, another of my favorite shotguns!

Wow, it looks like the older Marine coat that is on the shinier side which lends to the idea OFM made a stainless model. That's the very first Mossberg 12 ga I ever saw about 20 or so years ago and fell in love with, it began my fascination with shotguns and is in fact the reason I have a 500 today! It looks beautiful!

Wow, it looks like the older Marine coat that is on the shinier side which lends to the idea OFM made a stainless model. That's the very first Mossberg 12 ga I ever saw about 20 or so years ago and fell in love with, it began my fascination with shotguns and is in fact the reason I have a 500 today! It looks beautiful!

Thanks, I just lucked into this one, happened to be in the right place at the right time.

My marine coat M500 dates to 1987, it is a bit shiny.

Thanks, I just lucked into this one, happened to be in the right place at the right time.

My marine coat M500 dates to 1987, it is a bit shiny.
I'm not really into shiny or stainless guns, BUT, that one of yours is a beauty. She's a keeper.

13173749_10153951033625219_572857513411012169_n.jpg

Here is my 500c youth bantam and my 500 with a 590a1 barrel and tube. I bought the 500 about 12 years ago and then bought the Speedfeed pistol grip for it because it was just so cool. Well I soon realized it wasn't very practical so I put the stock back on. Well I had this cool pistol grip laying around so I bought the first Mossberg 20 gauge I saw at walmart, the 500c youth bantam on top. I only wanted it for a range toy so (like an idiot) I threw on the grip, tossed the stock, and lopped the barrel off at 19" with a hacksaw. Shot it only a few times and it's been collecting dust for a few years now. Recently decided to get it back to something usable so I ordered another stock from Havlin for $25. It doesn't match but they're both birch so that can be fixed. Anyway the new stock didn't come with a stock bolt and I want to get a Magpul SGA stock for the 500 which comes with it's own bolt so I figured I'd steal the bolt off the 500 for the 500c and put the pistol grip on the 500 for now just because.

My plan is to have a gunsmith clean up the end of the 500 c 20g barrel and thread it for chokes and maybe at the same time have the forend refinished to match the stock.

Back