• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Memorial Day Weekend

have a great one!

Have a pistol comp sunday. Then cleaning the guns on memorial day.

Donald Trump is speaking in Fresno today and Bernie Sanders will be here in a couple days.

The protesters and police are already squaring off down at the convention center, and our police chief says that there will be no violence allowed in Fresno.

Jerry Dyer is a badass and he means it. Since he became police chief the crime rate in Fresno is dropped about 40%

Please...
Please don't say "Happy" Memorial Day.
That is completely and totally inappropriate. That attitude is for naive Americans who just want a cookout and a work day off with some adult beverages.

I think saying "have a Great Memorial Day" is perfectly acceptable. Or, "Honor Memorial Day."

Thanks my friends .....

Y'all are the BEST.

By the way I'm not going to see The Donald. I'm just going to listen to it on the radio and it's getting noisy already. Trump won't be here for two and a half hours yet.

Democrats have the Mexicans in Fresno all wound up about getting deported by Trump, and Fresno is a farm town. Half the population there is out of work, under-educated, Angry Young Mexicans.

I should add on Sunday I'll be placing flowers at my father in law's grave at Calverton Cemetary on Long Island. He was a sailor in the Korean War and the sound of Taps on the loud speaker always gets me when we had to bury him.

This is what Memorial Day is about folks,,,,,,

Sadly half the population of Fresno doesn't know that at all.

They interviewed a 200lb Mexican lady on the local TV this morning and she complained that "she didn't understand why people are hungry & yet the city spent thousands of dollars to put out American flags for Donald Trump's speech today."

The interviewer had to tell her the flags were put up for Memorial Day but he just sort of drew a Blank Stare.

Then she went back to shouting Dump Trump, Dump Trump. . .

I should add on Sunday I'll be placing flowers at my father in law's grave at Calverton Cemetary on Long Island. He was a sailor in the Korean War and the sound of Taps on the loud speaker always gets me when we had to bury him.

That's what I'm talking about!

My father and mother are buried in Arlinton National Cemetary in Va. All you hear there is the echoing of taps being played and gun salutes.

Talk about tears.

They will have ceremonies at all the fancy cemeteries here.

Dad is in the little old pioneer cemetary in the ghost town of Academy, outside of Clovis.

It never struck me before how odd it was that he wanted to be buried in a ghost town. When we were kids he would put us all in his Scout and we would go out into the desert to these old ghost towns where there was no people. Just old dilapidated buildings and mining equipment. We picked up rocks and bottles as souvenirs and had a picnic an drove back home.

Thanks, Dad. And thanks to all who stood up for America.

Never forget what this day really stands for... " All gave some...Some gave all !! "

560159fe9cae87cd128682af63847291812f.jpg

It's a shame to see where the "new generation" is being led by the left. It won't be long before history books will tell of the USA attacking Germany and Japan and starting WW II. So Sad, and infuriating.

Back