• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CZ

Check out that tribal engraving. That's the first time I've seen that.

That is such a nice looking pistol. I'm pretty sure they call that color urban camo or something along those lines.(where it's two toned)

I have been really jonesin' on the scorpion since Dec 2014. I'm wanting one so bad I can taste it.

I had one in my sights on gunbroker this evening for $719, and by the time I spoke with my wife about it, when I went to sign into my account, it was gone :(

I contacted another online company to ask if they'd price match it. If they do (or get real close at least) I'm ready to finally spring for one.

I have been really jonesin' on the scorpion since Dec 2014. I'm wanting one so bad I can taste it.

I had one in my sights on gunbroker this evening for $719, and by the time I spoke with my wife about it, when I went to sign into my account, it was gone :(

I contacted another online company to ask if they'd price match it. If they do (or get real close at least) I'm ready to finally spring for one.
That's the thing about CZ I don't get. You should be able to order that at a better price, but have to wait, wait, wait ...
My dealer told me the pro shooters snap these up and that's why they are hard to get. I'm not sure if that's true, but if you are willing to wait, they are still "cheap."

View attachment 12388

View attachment 12389
I finally got it! Six months in waiting. It makes me seem like a much better shooter than I am.

killer.....the P-01.....a very special pistol from a very special manufacture

CZ-USA said:
The U.S. Army “Mean Rounds Between Failure” (MRBF) requirement is 495 rounds for 9mm pistols. During testing of the CZ P-01, the average number of stoppages was only 7 per 15,000 rounds fired. This is a .05% failure rate or an MRBF of 2142! For many years, the P-01 carried an NSN engraved on its frame, making it the first NATO-spec pistol ever available to the public.

either you love CZ or you haven't shot one yet

I agree Oli. Every cz I have ever laid hands on has been fantastic. I don't have any doubt that Red is gonna love it.

I like the fact that the gun is suppressor ready out of the box. That is beyond awesome. It's so awesome, I can't even think of the correct word to use for it.

I'm loving it even though it isn't Form 1 yet.
Are you considering SBR'ing it?

I admit that it has crossed my mind more than once to submit the paperwork for the one I'll be getting, but I am still on the fence. I already have a few other 9mm carbines. One being the smg, the other is an sbr'd MP5K so I am conflicted as to whether to pay another $200 bribe money to the treasury or not.

John,

I am using a single point sling thru the rear plate slot and pushing it out forward real tight and it is about as stable as a shoulder stock.

Back