• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR15 Lower

ancrox

.22LR
Who manufacturers the Lowers for Mossberg?
I've no issues with mine.
Just curious.
Thanks from Tejas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I doubt you'd ever get a straight answer, but I'm sure they're capable of it if they don't have someone else doing it on a marking variance.

But to answer your question, I don't know if they're doing it, or have someone else doing it for them.

I doubt you'd ever get a straight answer, but I'm sure they're capable of it if they don't have someone else doing it on a marking variance.

But to answer your question, I don't know if they're doing it, or have someone else doing it for them.
I put a 6.5 grendel upper on a mossberg lower. Had zero issues with it besides the Take Down Pins being super tight.
Just curious.uploadfromtaptalk1465407518684.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1465407465476.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1465407465476.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 9
Nice looking rifle.

Several years back, I started to build a Grendel, but didn't have the long range shots that it's capable of, so I opted for a 6.8spcII instead. I kept it for a while, deer hunted with it some and even anchored a 4 pointer with it, but sold it just before Sandy Hook to one of my buddies.

Nice looking rifle.

Several years back, I started to build a Grendel, but didn't have the long range shots that it's capable of, so I opted for a 6.8spcII instead. I kept it for a while, deer hunted with it some and even anchored a 4 pointer with it, but sold it just before Sandy Hook to one of my buddies.
Got tired of shooting big tough hogs with 5.56's and have them run (dead) 300 yds into the brush.

Back