• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Diamond 'Lavish' Reynolds video

Whew...
Evidently Castille has had about 5 DOZEN moving violations, including drugs in the car.
And he's associated with gangsters on facebook.

I really hope some of the "role models" in the Minnesota school system are made of better stuff.

PS:

I hate to bag on the Minnesota schools. I went to high school in Minnesota, and the schools there were far better than here in California.

It disgusts me how the media portrays them....

They dressed her up nice, but you can still not disguise the truth with makeup forever.

This woman had no money and didn't work AFAICT. She lived off her mom and Castillo, and he was feeding her drugs and booze. His death was probably the luckiest thing that has happened to her and her unborn son.

(I know that sounds really cold, but think of the poisoned fetus. It didn't have the chance to just say no.)

Last edited:
Here in FL, it is a no-no to be legally carrying a firearm and be altered in any way, including pot. As an aside, one is NOT required to notify a LEO if you have a concealed weapon unless they ASK you. The few times I've been pulled over (for speeding) in FL I have never been asked nor volunteered that info. And I'm talking about legal carry, BTW.

In the case of the video, it is certainly likely the cop came upon them and smelled pot very strongly, pungent "rapper weed" ("Lavish's" quote) if you will. Right away, any firearm will be made illegal by the fact the now deceased was in the presence of a controlled substance. The same scenario could unfold if the driver was pulled over for DUI alcohol. I didn't catch why they were pulled over in the first place and I'm sure it just wasn't DWB...

As for "Lavish", I doubt she will change her ways for the better, and no doubt milk her newfound celebrity for all it is worth. The gods will see through all the charade when the time comes...hopefully sooner than later.

The cop told them he was pulled over for a broken tail light. but the cop told the dispatcher that he was pulling them over as a suspect from a Mini Mart robbery.

Back