• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My God, what have I done????

oli~ yeah, a 7.5" barrel or thereabouts would be amazing with a ten mike mike.
with a mag of heavy and hot hard cast or some 200gr xtp would be a really cool camp gun.....

some 148 gr 9mm makes a cool camp gun too

have you done any chrono work ?

does it run your cast well ?

Nah... no chrono work.

It shoots three different cast 9mm bullets really really well. Powder coated bullets leave almost zero residue and virtually NO leading.

This is a really FUN gun. I'm actually glad that I broke with a lifetime of tradition and bought the darn thing.

I've not done any chrono work with mine either.

Subsonic 9's stay subsonic, so I would say it's working correctly (LOL)

Come to think of it, I still need to chrono the 16" uzi barrel to see what 115's end up being for you like I told you I would.

I'd forgotten all about doing it for you.

I have a couple of guns I need to dust off pretty soon anyway.

Quick as I can finish up the slight remodel around my bathtub, I'll see what I can do here in a few days.

I could, but I was referring to a 22 savage bolt action that I camo'd the other day to zero it, my cz75 clone that now has a full length recoil rod ;) and to cold bore the blackout for deer season to check the zero with the Lehigh pills.

There just don't seem to be enough hours in the day.

I wasn't very lazy today. Achieved something that's been on my "to do" list for too long.

I have never liked the 18mm to 1/2-28 thread adapter, and now I don't need one.

boo bash 014.JPG

boo bash 018.JPG

boo bash 022.JPG

Thanks. I've been putting it off for months because I was half afraid that I would mess it up, which is why I also left some of the 18mm threading that you can see in the bottom photo of post 50 so I could still install the adapter if I had to.

I'm going to test fire it this morning, and may have to touch the irons and the optic again where I had everything apart yesterday. They all lined back up pretty good and I suspect they'll be pretty close.

I've checked the bore alignment in relation to the suppressor/baffles with a McMaster Carr precision ground 0.3281 rod and there should be no problems there. The rod, which goes the entire length of the barrel bore and through the suppressor, is not touching the sides of any baffles or endcaps, so I don't foresee any bullet strikes.

scorp shadow 002.JPG

Back