• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

I was not surprised about Glen. I had suspected he was going to be the first to go, based on what I had heard about the comic book storyline. I was more bummed about Abraham, I really liked his character.

Rick looks like h*ll. I do not think he will be doing any retaliation for awhile. At first, I thought Maggie might become fixated on revenge on Negan. However, she may well have a child to consider. It would be quite a twist if she loses the baby. Then, she would have nothing left to lose.

I am not sure what to expect from the next few episodes. Take care. Tom Worthington

If you look at the comic book, the fact that Carol and Morgan are at The Kingdom is huge. Gonna be a brutal season.

What Ripjack13 said. The Kingdom is the group of survivors that found and helped Carol and Morgan. They were know for wearing armor. Ezekiel is there leader, they showed him in the previews for the season. He's the black dude with the dreads that had the pet tiger.

Google "Walking Dead comics The Kingdom".

Negan will get his due eventually. I don't know if its going to be from Maggie or Rick, but the bat will be used on him. Hope its very slow and painful.
Well this thread does say "spoilers". In the comics I dont believe Negan gets.... whacked. Could be different in the TV series.

ebay has them, but various prices from $1 to $3000.

(EDIT...OMG I saw one on sale for $13,000!)

I almost ordered some for myself.
Several people complained about the quality of those reproductions.
Mostly poor binding and mis-printed pages in the middle.

Well this thread does say "spoilers". In the comics I dont believe Negan gets.... whacked. Could be different in the TV series.

He did not get killed in the comics, but he was put in jail for life. But, the show has not followed the comics completely. More like it was a starting point. Carol was dead by now, Andrea was not. Tyrese was still alive and was Ricks right hand man instead of Daryl. A lot is different between the two, a lot has been the same.

glen%20abraham%20hillary_zpskguqebk0.jpg

Now we know why, the "flashbacks" in this episode were Rick imagined what would happen if he didn't comply with Neegans demands.

I wasn't super surprised when he killed Abraham. I was surprised when they killed Glenn too.

I was thinking about that, too, when I saw the flashbacks. There has recently been a leaked video showing Negan bashing in Maggie's head instead of Abraham. It was intense. I had a pretty good idea who was getting the bat before the episode aired (The Spoiling Dead. I don't like surprises. :p Steven and Michael both only filmed one episode so far this season while everyone else have done several.), but even I didn't expect that level of brutality. I couldn't believe what Glenn looked like after one whack of the bat compared to Abraham. That was just gnarly. And then him twitching while his skull was mush. Did anyone else notice the one savior taking pictures?

Somehow I must have missed the vampire bat dialog during the scene. What was that about?

Back