• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your Patch Pics!

Well I found a few. I got more somewhere just got to dig them up.
These aren't on my case yet but a few will make it on there. Just some I acquired here and there. Most of them speak for themselves. The MKR on the bottom left corner is from Vinces shop in Louisiana "Mesa Kenetic Research" (the dude that used to be on sons of guns at red jacket firearms) after he went on his own. I stopped in at his shop as I was driving back home to Texas after I retired from the military.
My favorite is the big one in the middle, that was our unit patch and motto in Afghanistan. Good times. Man how I miss being out there, if you can believe that.

Last edited:
I do not collect morale patches but my oldest daughter does. I thought you guys might like to see her collection. Not shown is two full books of Mil-Spec Monkey patches. When she hangs them she will send me a shot. The first pic is while she was mounting them and the second shot is the start of her display in her new house.

Last edited:
Here is the patch sewn on at the base of my riding leather.

Heres one I desperately want and if anyone knows where I can find one, I'd be forever grateful!

infidel.jpg

Did you ever find it? I saw something like it at a flea market in Seattle, maybe two years ago. It was a single large patch, combining two pictures, with a divider down the middle, separating them. On the left was a picture through a scope, crosshairs on the forehead of Castro, caption "FIDEL". On the right side was a picture looking into the muzzle of an AR-15 held by a US marine, caption "INFIDEL". Should have bought it.

I don't usually wear patches or collect patches.

The stuff was all my mom & dad's, from World War II and the Cold War days, & Vietnam era.

20161102_075952.jpg

In 1970 long dark coats became fashionable for men & I asked my dad for one of his air force overcoats to wear. Also because were stationed on the edge of Frostbite Falls Minnesota and I had to walk to school in the winter. He made me give him the stripes and the USAF buttons and sew on generic dime-store buttons & there are those 1960's USAF buttons.

Other than this I have very little of his military service as momentos as he didn't keep much.

For most of my life Dad wore this patch:
20161102_075858.jpg
He wore this one one in the early sixties:
20161102_080125.jpg
I don't know anything about this one:
20161102_075752.jpg

Some of the little pins are my mom's Girl Scout pins, and my sister's Girl Scout pins, and various religious and Family Service pins.
20161102_075711.jpg

There are also a set of dog tags, and an Air Force folding keychain screwdriver. The in decipherable round silver pin reads 21 and I have no clue what that's about.

BTW, I understand what all the medals are but I don't know what all the non-similar ribbons represent. except I believe the green and uellow one is from Vietnam.

Last edited:
Don't wear patches, but I've seen a couple that might change my mind. A guy had one on his range bag, but he left before I could find out where he got it. It said "Run your gun, not your mouth". If anyone sees that one, let me know where you saw it. I'll buy it.

Don't wear patches, but I've seen a couple that might change my mind. A guy had one on his range bag, but he left before I could find out where he got it. It said "Run your gun, not your mouth". If anyone sees that one, let me know where you saw it. I'll buy it.

What did it look like? I've found several designs.

Back