• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from Wisconsin

VetPsychWars

.22LR
Elite Member
Hello!

I received my new Mossberg shotgun just a few days ago, and I'm quite excited!

I had put out an "inform me when there's stock" email and this is what I bought and received!

http://www.mossberg.com/product/590-left-handed-heat-shield-9-shot-59816/

Yes, a left-handed tactical! My right eye is nearly useless and I've gotten sick of "ambi" guns, so I sold my M1 Garand National Match and bought a left-handed rifle (Ruger Gunsite Scout) and now a left-handed shotgun!

Of course I had to buy all sorts of accessories such as an M9 bayonet, sling, military swivels, rail, reflex sight, dummy rounds, and latest purchase is an ATI pistol-grip stock:

https://www.atigunstocks.com/shotguns/mossberg/stocks/shotforce-pgs

For some reason the original stock and hand aren't getting along and I'm not reaching the trigger. Since the ATI stock is the same length as the M16A2 (used to shoot rifle competion), I'm confident it will work for me.

A local range holds classes, including intro to shotgun and then home defense with shotgun, so I am looking forward to those.

Questions, comments, and obscene gestures (just kidding) are welcome!

Tom

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy. You get a chance post a pic or two.:)

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your lefty 590. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Back