• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OR3GUN still in Business?

Oh ya not only still in business, but fantastic service at that! Yesterday I went online and ordered up their Teflon coated MST and by the end of the day I had email updates stating it was already shipped with a tracking number provided. Very impressed with that kind of service, seems so simple but yet so many companies struggle to understand that.

I've emailed them twice with questions and no reply. I don't have "Bookface" so I guess I'm stuck waiting for an email reply as I need to order some stuff and have questions. :-(

I've emailed them twice with questions and no reply. I don't have "Bookface" so I guess I'm stuck waiting for an email reply as I need to order some stuff and have questions. :-(

Hey @OR3GUN !

@Komodoj ... when you put the @ before a user's name, then they get an email to warn them there is a message on this board. Did you get a notification of this message?

Since MikeD saw you were having problems contacting our friend Or3gun he put that message up to call his attention to your problem.

Hope that helps you, sir.

BTW. I stay in Crystal River FL every winter for a couple of weeks. I love coming down from E TN for the weather.

Last edited:
@Komodoj ... when you put the @ before a user's name, then they get an email to warn them there is a message on this board. Did you get a notification of this message?

Since MikeD saw you were having problems contacting our friend Or3gun he put that message up to call his attention to you problem.

Hope that helps you, sir.

BTW. I stay in Crystal River FL every winter for a couple of weeks. I love coming down from E TN for the weather.
Cool. Ty for replying and the heads up. Truly a great forum with a great bunch of guys/gals!

Our email tends to stack up on the weekends(along with orders) and it sometimes takes us until Tuesday to wade through them all. You should have a reply if your email address was valid. (We also get a few bounces as typos are entered into to our contact form.)

We're also notified of messages here. We sometimes get messages from the same individual at 3 different forums, our contact form and Facebook. We typically only answer one of them so we can get to the end of our list quicker.

Thanks!

William

http://www.OR3GUN.com

Back