• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hey Meanie! Remember this one?

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
This is a thread for old photographs and old memories. This one was first posted (at another forum) 3 years ago, come next week.

Screenshot_20170519-190500.jpg

Last edited:
Cadd, I went back to Hoolieboard and found that ^^^ pic. I really miss those guys. I joined in Aug '10 specifically to play in the photo scavenger hunt. I'm still passing out my business cards I won that season!

Here is my first entry for points on Aug 15.
P8152667.jpg

It is actually a paddlefish, also called a spoonbill. It is a prehistoric member of the catfish family. That one weighed 55 lbs. 100 pounds is not unusual in the lakes around here.

Meanie, I think a hundred pound catfish could pull us around in my little boat for about 2 hours.

I've caught some big old carp but the only catfish I ever caught were little babes about 2 to 3 lb.

Cadd, a fish pulling a fishing boat would be as green as it gets. We have big carp in the lake as well. When I was a kid in Missouri we used to catch Carp. I have not caught one since, but see them in the shallows all the time.

Back