• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Here she be! :D

I'm down with the sickness...!!
thumbs_up.gif

15 min in Photoshop. Man I shouldn't have done it because now I'm really liking the red. Guess I just need more guns to paint.

Welp, here is a quick test run I did on one of my sons toy rifles to see if the fishnet stockings I raided out of my wife's dresser would work. Shhhh, I haven't told her yet! :lol: Seriously though, it took me longer to clean my airbrush out then it did to do this paint job, so don't be to critical on me.

2011-09-28091508.jpg

Edit: That picture looked better on the camera then after uploading it, but you get the idea.

I just need to work up the nerve to do it on my ATI stock and forend. :lol: I think I'm going to practice on the stock wood furniture first and see how it turns out. If it looks good, maybe I'll just sell it. The stock furniture that is.

Sn3aKyGuY said:
I just need to work up the nerve to do it on my ATI stock and forend.

I was thinkin the same thinng! :lol: I dont think I could do it!

Re: My Mossberg 5OO

Yeah I just moved into a new house a few weeks ago. Let me get my crap together and then I'll snap some pics. :D

Finally ordered her today...(NOW WITH PICS!)

Well I finally ordered my first Mossberg 500 today. I got her through a local shop that was kind enough to match the big box's prices (I always like to keep my dollars local when I can). I ordered model #54169 (Mossy 500 with a 28" barrel and a 18.5" barrel, plus the pistol grip conversion kit)

FROM THE MOSSBERG SITE:
54169.jpg

I'll post pics and a range report as soon as she comes (5-7 business days)!

I can't wait.

Re: Finally ordered her today...(pics to come)

Congratulations on purchasing a fine combination Mossberg 500!

Congrats brother!

Lookin forward to seeing pics of your new girl. Be sure to give us a range report too...

Allright...nice choice !! Looking forward to the pix !

Great choice in a pump gun combo! I know you'll be quite happy with it!

Yep, we do want to see pix.

COFirefighter said:
Well I finally ordered my first Mossberg 500 today. I got her through a local shop that was kind enough to match the big box's prices (I always like to keep my dollars local when I can). I ordered model #54169 (Mossy 500 with a 28" barrel and a 18.5" barrel, plus the pistol grip conversion kit)

FROM THE MOSSBERG SITE:
54169.jpg

I'll post pics and a range report as soon as she comes (5-7 business days)!

I can't wait.

I got that same gun. Same barrels to. I like it. Mine is off right now getting an od green cerakote job on it.

Good to hear TNXD! I like the sheer versatility provided with this package, its like getting 3 guns for the price of one!

BTW, my local shop called me this morning to tell me she arrived, only problem is I just got on shift today! Damn. Looks like I'll have to pick her up on Sunday (since we are on 48hr shifts)...I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve, just counting the hours down...

Back