• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning to all my buds.

My anxiety level is slightly elevated. I don't get nervous about too much any more, but I am about to replace my 6 year old phone w/ a new one. Now I know those weasels at customer no-service promised me that all my message threads and contacts will magically appear intact, but I've been so deeply involved in technology for so long that I don't trust any of it.

So much for my whining... here I go.

images

Do you have a google account? I back up my pics there, then save em to my pc.
And all your messages will most likely be toast....keep the phone...dont trade it in.

Good morning Mossberg Owners. We are at the lake. Clear skies and 76. In about an hour I am heading north on the bike to get a little closer to the path of the eclipse. A hundred miles should get me to an area of about 95% coverage.

Afterwards I'll ride back to the lake. I hope everyone has a great day.

Mornin fellas....

I didn't see any of the Eclipse, it was cloudy, but frikkin few minutes after it passed the clouds cleared out some and became a beautiful sunny day.
Oh well...
I taped the discovery channels live feed of it. Very cool. When they said it was going to get dark, I didn't think it would be as dark as it got.
Thats pretty cool...

Good morning Mossbergs. I had a very nice weekend. Three friends from Nebraska rode down to visit. We rode over to Beaver Lake in northwest Arkansas Friday, then back to Grand Lake. Saturday we rode around Grand Lake, about 75 miles. We watched some boat races along the way. They left Sunday morning and I just relaxed most of the day. Yesterday I rode to Springfield, Mo. to get a better glimpse of the eclipse. The coverage was about 94% or so. It did not get very dark, but street lights and such came on for about a half hour.

We drove home today to get yard work done at home and Marilyn had a couple of appointments to go to this week.

I hope you all had a nice weekend as well. Gotta get for now. Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning to Meanie and EG and Shooty and CQ and DJ and Rip.

I'm a little late today because my favorite midnight - 1am hour was shared by my wife as we caught up on some science videos.
Today I get to take her out for dinner on our 49th anniversary. Life ain't so bad for awhile. :thumbsup:

Back