• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

99.00 .22 Suppressor

Wasnt sure were to put this so i figured id stick it here. I think this a potential future deal. If the hearing act can get ratified and signed guys like this this my find themselves in a position to cash in. Id def buy one with a couple spare baffles and think it would serve well along time for my type of use.
https://sofrep.com/90039/99-bucks-rimfire-suppressor-sos-22-2/

I give them credit as a company for producing a product at a competitive price. I fear for their longevity, though.

If the hearing act gets passed, I'll make my own in my drill press for waaaay less than $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://rebelsilencers.com/faqs
They uave a decent number products and website. Pretty strong set of dealers. Pricing is nice. I always pay myself for my time i dont think i could makr my own as good for 100 bucs but thats not my skillset. I could effect somthing rudimentary but not something very nice.

Upon closer inspection, I like that Rebel .308 can. I have a precision .308 bolt rifle that I'd love to put a direct-thread can on. I already have 3 NFA cans for other calibers and just couldn't justify the cost/hassle for a 4th. But if the HPA passes, I might just give the guys at Rebel a little business. Like you said, a proper company can make it better than homebrewers.

Well some of yall got mad skills with such things. Im self sufficient 90% of time but those fancy machines run by someone who knows i could never compete. Im kinda like hmm 100 bucs well i happily drop 100 bucs taking someone out to dinner which ends up in my septic tank a few ours latter or drop a hundo on something that il use along time. :)

Nice price. This is more on par with what it should cost. The prices in the US are terribly inflated.

I can't find any being used on youtube. Probably because it's a new product and it takes months to get any into customer hands due to atf transfer times.

I really hate to use youtube as a reference because the sound can vary and differ so vastly with a camera than what your ear hears. But for most of us, is the only reference that we can get prior to purchase.

I will say that the integral that I built and am using on my 9mm upper has 5 baffles similar to those and it's really quiet. But I would like to hear one on a rimfire first before making a decision. With only 3 baffles, I question whether it will be as quiet as other "traditional" rimfire cans that use K baffles or other types of baffles.

The price is good. The weight is fantastic considering there is so little there. I just don't know how effective it is with suppression. And that's where I ultimately make my decision.

So, if only the third baffle is serialized, wonder what it takes to buy replacements, should the need every arise. Do you have to provide the SN to buy the other baffles?, and can you just stack a couple extras on to add to the suppression?

You can't add baffles to an existing suppressor. ATF has been very consistent on that answer.

Back