• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning all !
Sunday in the life of single man:
Laundry ?
Clean up yard ?
Wash trucks ?

After some debate with self in the famous words of Kartman
"Screw you guys im going to the range !"

Hope you and yours have an awesome Sunday.

Good morni....err....I mean....good afternoon!

Good Morning Mossberg Forum !!

...and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, meanstreak, CaddmannQ, and MikeD !!

Yay....I made it here before noon!!

Mornin fellas....

Good morning Mossberg forum. Well, yesterday I drove home after visiting kids and grandkids in Omaha for three days. The weather was most excellent this trip. I had a tail wind driving north last Thursday which resulted in my little car getting 40 mpg, I love it when that happens.

I went to one grandsons baseball practice Thursday, and a game on Saturday. The only disappointment was we did not get to do any shooting whilst I was there.

It's always good to get back home. Ya'll be safe and stay vigilant.

Good morning you guys.

I spent the last 3 days putting up a wrought iron fence to keep my dogs off of the new grass (that hasn't been planted yet.)

This is of course not Real Old Fashioned Hand Wrought Iron, but polyester powder coated mig welded Lowes fence panels, made from electro-seam welded cold rolled steel tubing.

Anyhow, my bum knee is sore today, & I'm going to spend the rest of the day loafing and watching movies.

Have a nice day and all you guys keep working and paying those taxes so I can keep retiring and collecting my social security!

I'm just kidding guys . . . how many records has the stock market broken now?

(God bless you Mr. Trump.)

Good Morning Mossberg Forum !!

Mornin fellas.....early morning today for me.....got stuff to do...

A Wonderful Good Morning to Mossbergers around the globe . . .

I am somewhat exhausted from 3 days of laboring in the backyard. Actually it wasn't all that hard. Mainly I drilled a lot of small holes and put in screws. Getting things square and level is always a pain.

But I did get out to Sportsman's Warehouse to check out the black powder guns. They have some real nice replica cap and ball pistols but not much in the way of long guns.

For some reason I found myself checking out all the axes hatchets machetes Bowie knives and combination survival tools.

For fun, I asked the guy at the knife counter if they had a nice Damascus steel halberd, but he had no clue what I was talking about.

Good Afternoon Mossberg Forum !!

Good afternoon Shooter. I'm taking another recovery day today. I'm sitting here sketching up my new carport.

The sun is over the main mast (if not the yardarm) here and I just broke open a cold beer.

My wife is off on some errand with her school friends.

The boat is not leaking and it runs great.

My worst problem right now is figuring out which guns I want to take to the rifle range!

Retirement is treating me very well.

Good morning Mossbergers. It's cloudy and cool this morning, 59 degrees here in Tulsa. It's supposed to be very nice for at least the next four days. We got about an inch and a quarter of rain yesterday which was welcome.

Not sure what I'll do today just yet. Perhaps mow the grass if it is not too wet yet. Perhaps I won't. I could go check out some antique shops or pawn shops. That always intriques me. I think we are going to skip going to the lake this weekend so there is really no hurry.

Anyways, I hope you have a great day. Be safe, be vigilant.

Uh oh....here I am before noon.....again. what's going on?
I have lots to do.
Workin in my shop today and driving mrs ripjack around on errands....
Cheers!

Back