• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month. (November 2017)

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Howdy,
This is a monthly series of questions topic for everyone to join in on the discussion. Some of the later questions may have a poll, and some will not. Don't be shy now, go ahead and post an answer and vote in the polls.

If suppressors are removed from the NFA what would your level of participation with them be?

I have never felt a need for one, but then again I don't need everything I want. Probably would join the ranks and get one for the heck of it.

I want. One. But threaded barrels are forbidden in new yorkistan for semi autos with detachable mags.

Pistols too.

I'd have at least one for each gun I own, including the shotguns!!!!!

I want. One. But threaded barrels are forbidden in new yorkistan for semi autos with detachable mags.

Pistols too.

Single shots with cans are fun too!!

I would participate but don't see getting one for each gun. I would also wait for the prices to drop after an initial buying frenzy.

We're pushing to have suppressors moved from the prohib list up here too.

I'd buy one for my main hunting rifle, one for the 10-22 and possibly one for the 12ga....that is if I can afford to have all necessary millwork done for each as well.

Not having ready access to suppressors is just stupid.

However, no one but military special forces and hitmen need those super-duper suppressors, you know those silencers that go "pffffft"??? Yeah those ones...they're deadly. :sarcasm:

Back